How To Book
In response to COVID-19, we will be operating a temporary timetable from September 2020. We also have a revised fee structure in place for COVID-19. For more information about the changes we are making because of COVID-19, click here.
You will need to reserve your place online. Follow the 5 easy steps below. If you have more than one child attending classes, you will need to follow the steps below for each child separately.
- To book classes, click on the button below which contains your child’s school year group (use the year group that your child is going into in September 2020 at school).
- You will be transferred to a screen with enrolment details on. A pop-up box will appear asking if you are an existing customer. Select “Yes” and follow the prompts.
- This will take you to a page showing all classes for the school year groups you have selected. Your child can take part in any listed classes on this page.
- Select the name of your child (if you have more than 1 attending classes with us).
- Follow the steps to select and add classes and pay a deposit.
For each child, you will need to select the button with your child’s school year group then complete steps 2-5 above.